10/9/13

Love Like a Rockstar

 
"Love like a rockstar" by DeStephano Photography.
First of all let me say, we f*cking rocked the shoot! Ok, you know I don't usually use profanity in my blog posts but I think that the feel of the look calls for it. Besides, the little * helped, right?
 
Anyways, in collaboration with the new emerging "Mean Girl" fashion line by H. Addler  I am modeling one (of three) outfits by them. (Guy fashion in "Mean GIRL"? You bet!)
 
So it was super fun to listen to rock music while the cameras were killing my eyes. I normally don't get to do the mean, punk look because it doesn't seem to fit my style much, so this shoot felt like a real step out for me. I'm just a little city boy and I got to in a way step into the role of a "big city boy" and it was like dress up, only ten times way cooler!
 
So before my grammar gets any worse, here are a few more pictures for you all. Hope you enjoy and keep your eyes/hears open for the new fashion line coming soon!
 
 




 

No comments:

Post a Comment